Friday, June 15, 2012 @ 3:22 AM  0 stares
Hi peeps.
Actually,before I already said I'll not made tutorial again from this June. But...many people asked me for this tuthorialz,so,today,I will sharing this to ya all :-D



Nah,that's it. Here we go.


First,choose the link that you wanna make pop up. And then,copy the code below,and paste it on the place you want ;

<!-- Codes by Quackit.com -->
<script type="text/javascript">
// Popup window code
function newPopup(url) {
popupWindow = window.open(
url,'popUpWindow','height=700,width=800,left=10,top=10,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,
toolbar=yes,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=yes')
}
</script>
<a href="JavaScript:newPopup('YOUR POP UP URL');">Open a popup window</a>

 Red,change it with your desired height. Purple,change it with your desired width.Bold,change it with your pop up url. Fuchsia,change it with your message. 

You're done.
Thanks Quackit for the codes :D 
Have a problem? Message me. I hate copycaters,damn you copycaters!
[Updated]

Labels: