Saturday, November 12, 2011 @ 10:29 PM  0 stares
NOTE: If you use my tutorial without my permission / credits,its okay for me. BUT if you copy my tutorial without my permission / credits,you have a problem with me. Oh and yea,if you have any questions for me,just contact at: nadila061100@rocketmail.com. Or,you have request tutorials you can contact me at the same contact. Hopefully this tutorial help you! 


  • How to make popup boxes
  • How to make private posts on blogger
  • Design twitter updates box

  • How to password protect
  • Freebies pixel fonts
  • How to make sliding navigations button
  • How to make search box
  • How to toggle text
  • How to make each link open in newtab
  • Put instagram viewer on your blog
  • Basic html help text
  • Redirect your re link url
  • How to make banner text area
  • Unique shapes for your photos
  • How to download new fonts on your PC
  • Hidden music
  • How to blend image with photoscape