Saturday, December 8, 2012 @ 6:58 PM  0 stares
Hi peeps! I dont know what to do and I choose to post many kind of things hahahaha,excited tho? *winks*.    Now I will teach you "how to blend image with photoscape" in this post,I will teach you blending image with mextures. If you want to blend your photos with other image,its okay. What is mextures and how to download it for FREE? Click here.
Nah,kay to the point. Before I start the tutz,this is the image example of picture blending with mextures :


Before


After
See the different,right? 

Oh yea,if you're Apple user,you can use Image Blender,Photoforge 2 to blend your image,but both of that apps if paid,hehehe,that's why I dont use Image Blender or Photoforge 2 for blending my image,I choose the simple,free and easy apps; Photoscape. :D 

First step,you must open Photoscape and go to Editor.
Second step,drag your image from the file that was the picture are there. 
If you already drag...click Object and insert the photo.


Third step,double click to your image,and there will show a box,drag until it shows 64.  Make photo fit with the photo before.
Done! Save. Twala its already to share. <3
If there's any question,just email me at nadila061100@rocketmail.com or comment at this post. Cya x