Saturday, December 8, 2012 @ 5:53 PM  0 stares

Source: we heart it

Lol look at my title! I dont like Kpop too much buat yea*,* Do you know what? Because all my friends in my class always play AMLIFY or All My Love is For You until I became familiar, I got to download that song,and I start to singing AMLIFY over and over again,what a me!. 
Do you know AMLIFY? According to what I know, AMLIFY is the latest song released by one of the Korean girlband who already boom in various countries, SNSD. Uh, right? I don't think so,because it's based on my thoughts only,hehehe. Kay,back to topic. If you want to know and hear AMLIFY,I will give you the video. Here it is!



Video clip of All My Love is For You. 

Happy watching! And...I'm in love too with a song named Harus Terpisah by Cakra Khan. Who knows? Hahaha,that's Indonesian song,Harus Terpisah has lyrics that are touching and meaningful, if I've listened to it, I'm immediately upset, hahaha,lol. If you want to hear Cakra Khan voice,you can hear here,lol!



Lyrics of Cakra Khan's song,Harus Terpisah.

Nah,okay,that's what I want to discuss in this post! Soo,goodbye and happy listening! :p