Monday, December 31, 2012 @ 8:02 PM  0 stares

Now I really like photo editing! And I post to Instagram. Thank God, there is a good response, and since then, I transmissivity photo editing, hahaha ..
I used to edit in many application! And it turns out it's not as easy to edit as I think, must have a high IMAGINATION and of course, already an expert in the work especial edited photo, the bottom line, I'm still new to photo editing, hmm ..
Want to know what my edits? Here it is ..


I edited it with GIMP for Computer and Photoscape! :D


I edited it with Pic Collage,Blendcam and Phonto! :D


I edited it with Pic Collage,Blendcam and Phonto! :D


I edited it with Pic Collage and Phonto! :D


I edited it with Pic Collage and Blendcam. Bad,yeah I know..


I edited it with Pic Collage,Blendcam and Phonto! 


Edited it with Pic Collage,Blendcam and Phonto

AAAND many more! Too lazy to post it to Blog hehehe.. Just click this link and you will entered to my Instagram. Yihiii! Happy editing. By the way,I'm iPod user so..Pic Collage,Blendcam or Phonto is not available for PC. 
Kay that's all,enjoooooy! OHYEAH and HAPPY NEW YEAARR!!!! <3